The Mazon Fusion Elite range is crafted with 70% Carbon to combine performance with playability. Focusing on the feel and touch provides a range ideal for younger players + all rounders. The Mazon Hockey Fusion 360 21mm M-Bow is designed for the balanced player looking for skills but also controlling the play. Underneath the aesthetics is a stick constructed for touch and feel. But still the same 360 mould designed to aid 3D Skills and Spinning. Dual core construction with THZ protection enforcing the durability and making sure the power stays through the ball. Other Key Features Include :
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability Rating 70 provides the unrivalled Mazon power alongside extra touch and feel due to a less stiff construction.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
- M-Bow - 30cm down the shaft is 21mm M-Bow. Designed to help with trapping and hitting.
- Ultra Head - The Ultra Head is designed to help with 360 skills and short corner injecting.
by Mazon Hockey Online
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Classic Ballsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review