Grays G7500 Hockey Shoes 2016
Modern shoe for elite players with striking cosmetics and outstanding technology.
Featuring the new GTech Pro Sole
Upper Construction – Ultra lightweight upper material combined with welded elements
- GTuff HEEL – Reinforced ribbed counter for improved fit support and protection
- Support Element – Nylon webbing for superior support
- Rear Quarter – Synthetic cage provides multi direction support and control
- Waterproof base – Closed off bottom section for water resistant barrier
- Sidewall Coring – Helps to reduce weight and promote positive compression
- GTuff – Extended toe bumper foot protection while not limiting flex
- Outsole Traction – GTech Pro Sole cleats are suitable for sand and water based pitches, full rubber with multi directional-cleated grip pattern
- GTech forefoot flex grooves and exposed EVA promote natural foot movement and increased ball striking power
- GTech Midsole – Full length Dual density midsole - Enhances support and cushioning throughout the foot for both forward and sideways movement. Using high grade EVA to provide instant responsiveness during foot strike off
- Impact Pro Footbed – Composite foams absorb shock with active arch support and heel and forefoot foam technology
(SKU40348)Shop Grays by Grays Hockey Online
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Classic Ballsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.