- Segmentation:All-Around Control
- Grip Sizes:2-4
- Headsize:100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Unstrung Balance:11 pts HL / 30.6 cm
- Unstrung Weight:10.9 oz / 310 g
- Length:27 in / 68.58 cm
- Cross Section:24.5 FB
- String Pattern:16 x 19
- Clash 100 Tour matches all the hype through a combination of best-in-class control and flexibility. This is achieved through an extreme head-light balance in conjunction with FreeFlex, an all-new technology that features proprietary carbon mapping - a construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for ultimate ball pocketing and added dwell time. StableSmart frame geometry preserves the stability through the swing, creating a racket that achieves extraordinary flexibility with best-in-class stability. Hit the court with Clash 100 Tour and reach levels of confidence in your game that you've never felt before.
- Super head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control.
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
by Wilson Online
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Classic Ballsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review