Wilson Clash 100 Tour Tennis Racquet
The Clash 100 Tour matches all the hype through a combination of best-in-class control and flexibility. This is achieved through an extreme head-light balance in conjunction with FreeFlex, an all-new technology that features proprietary carbon mapping - a construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for ultimate ball pocketing and added dwell time. StableSmart frame geometry preserves the stability through the swing, creating a racquet that achieves extraordinary flexibility with best-in-class stability. Join the racquet revolution and reach levels of confidence in your game that you've never felt before.
- Super head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racquet design DNA
Cross Section : 24.5 Flat Beam
Head Size : 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
Length : 27 in - 68 cm
String Pattern : 16x19
Unstrung Balance : 30.6CM/11 Pts HL
Unstrung Weight : 310 g
(205294)Shop Adult by Wilson Online
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Classic Ballsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.