Babolat Drive G (115) Tennis Racquet is specially designed for the beginner to intermediate player looking to hit the court with a racquet that offers both power and comfort. The Drive G 115 provides a generous 115 square inch head size to go with a lightweight feel thanks to the 9.1 strung ounce weight. The extended 27.6-inch length allows for added reach. This frame features Woofer Technology the first and most effective frame to string linking system. This technology allows for longer ball and string contact time, creating maximum comfort and greater control. Overall, the Drive G 115 is an excellent choice for the player looking for a high amount of comfort mixed with an extraordinary deal of power.
- Ultra lightweight with a large head size and larger sweet spot.
- Features a more adapted performance from full graphite construction.
- Lightweight, elliptical frame shape makes for a more maneuverable frame.
- Woofer System provides 25% more contact time between the ball and string for more control and a more comfortable feel.
- Strung Weight: 275g / 9.7oz
- Length: 27.66in / 70cm
- Head Size: 115 sq. in./ 741 sq. cm.
- Strung Balance: 3 pts head light
- Strung Swingweight: 307
- Beam Width: Min: 24mm Max: 28mm
- Composition: Graphite
- Power Level: High
- Swing Speed: Moderate-Fast
- String Pattern: Mains = 16 crosses = 20
- String Tension: 50 lbs - 55 lbs
by Babolat Online
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Classic Ballsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review