Gray Nicholls Nova 700 Ready Play Cricket Bat - SH
or 4 payments of $74.99 with Learn more
Senior Cricket bat
Select Grade 3 English Willow
Mid Sweet spot
A mid profile with a POWERCURVE face and large edges; also featuring a slightly squared off toe. The NOVA is a new edition to the GN range for 2022 and with classic, all white styling, these bats are sure to stand out!
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid: Not too high or too low, the mid sweet spot position is the most popular setup among all cricket bats. This setup gives performance both straight and square of the wicket, while allowing players to be confident with an array of shots. This prime sweet spot position is also famous for what many refer to as a 'balanced' pickup.
- PREPARATION = Pre-Prepared: This cricket bat has been both pressed and had extratec applied at its factory of origin. However, it still needs to go through the full hand knocking-in process. While this cricket bat sadly isn't ready for use against leather balls just yet, the preparation process is well on its way and can be completed easily.
- BOW = Standard: The regular bow found in the majority of modern cricket bats which gets your hands slightly ahead of the ball for ease of stroke play. It also helps the cricket bat feel more aggressive.
- EDGES = Big: These edges are heading close to the magic 40mm mark. Big edges make for a forgiving and powerful cricket bat with a wider sweet spot. Please be aware that junior bats can still have big edges but they will be relative to 40mm due to their size.
- SPINE HEIGHT = Medium: Often combined with big edges to create a forgiving bat with an extra wide hitting zone which still rewards striking the blade out of the very middle.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Slightly Scalloped: A small amount of scalloping is seen in a very large amount of cricket bats. The goal is to save weight while still making the sweet spot as wide as possible. Even very high quality bats can contain a small amount of scalloping in order to reduce their weight.
- FACE = Curved: The traditional curved style of bat face has many important benefits. The rounded face provides a refined direction of power throughout the hitting zone & also allows more flexibility for players keen to work the ball with their wrists.
- HANDLE TYPE = Semi-Oval: A happy medium that brings the benefits of both oval & round handles. This shape aids alignment, slightly weakens the bottom hand for more controlled stroke play and still allows for creative use of the bottom hand.
- TOE = Toe Guard: This bat has been fitted with a toe guard.
|Gray Nicolls Cricket
Australia Wide Delivery
Some areas are not covered by Express Post. We will inform you if we cannot send with this method. See shipping policy.
Sporty's Warehouse Building 32 Strathaird Road, Bundall Qld 4217