Gray Nicolls Vapour 750 Cricket Bat [Size: SH - FULL SIZE]
or 4 payments of $87.50 with Learn more
Senior Cricket bat
Select Grade 3 English Willow
High Sweet spot
Play Now Preparation
A new addition to the Gray-Nicolls family and the perfect blend of power and pickup. The VAPOUR has a high profile with big edges and a POWERCURVE face. These bats have a substantial bow, allowing the players hands to be directly above the ball for ultimate control and feel. The VAPOUR will have you spraying balls over the boundary!
Senior size bats have been prepared using Gray-Nicolls latest innovation 'PLAY NOW' - meaning this bat has been pressed, oiled and hand knocked in prior to arriving in our stores!
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = High: Performs at its best when players hit square of the wicket with a horizontal bat. Often favoured by those who find themselves on high bouncing wickets. A high sweet spot also means more weight is closer to the player's hands making for the lightest possible pickup.
- PREPARATION = GN Play Now!: This bat has been oiled, pressed, had extratec applied and hand knocked at it's factory of origin. However, we still strongly recommend 'playing in' before match use.
- BOW = Enhanced: A very aggressive style bow made for attacking cricket & striking fear into bowlers. The extra leverage towards the toe can be an excellent tool on lower bouncing wickets.
- EDGES = Big: These edges are heading close to the magic 40mm mark. Big edges make for a forgiving and powerful cricket bat with a wider sweet spot. Please be aware that junior bats can still have big edges but they will be relative to 40mm due to their size.
- SPINE HEIGHT = Medium: Often combined with big edges to create a forgiving bat with an extra wide hitting zone which still rewards striking the blade out of the very middle.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Slightly Scalloped: A small amount of scalloping is seen in a very large amount of cricket bats. The goal is to save weight while still making the sweet spot as wide as possible. Even very high quality bats can contain a small amount of scalloping in order to reduce their weight.
- FACE = Curved: The traditional curved style of bat face has many important benefits. The rounded face provides a refined direction of power throughout the hitting zone & also allows more flexibility for players keen to work the ball with their wrists.
- HANDLE TYPE = Semi-Oval: A happy medium that brings the benefits of both oval & round handles. This shape aids alignment, slightly weakens the bottom hand for more controlled stroke play and still allows for creative use of the bottom hand.
- TOE = Toe Guard: This bat has been fitted with a toe guard.
|Brand||Gray Nicolls Cricket|