Sidearm Club is our most versatile Sidearm to date still capable of slow 'flick of the wrist throw-downs, but now comfortable producing medium-fast swinging and seaming deliveries too. With practice you can generate fast paced deliveries reaching speeds of 65mph for hours on end with little effort. If you're a good club level player who spends their weekends at the crease for your local team, or a coach up to level 2 then this the Sidearm for you!
Directions for use:
- Store your Sidearm above 5 degrees Celsius.
- Place a ball in the cup of the sidearm, aligning the seam to follow the line of the groove and slit.
- Place the ball in the Sidearm by hand, rather than by forcing the ball into the cup directly from the ground.
- Throw the ball using a normal throwing action, keeping the sidearm perpendicular to the ground.
- The release point of the ball should be governed by bringing the wrist through in a throwing action; not by stopping the sidearm mid-action to flick' the ball out.
Product Safety Instructions: The speed of delivery generated by the Sidearm could be dangerous if used inappropriately. Please follow the safety guidelines below: Always wear a batting helmet when facing the sidearm. Always throw from the full length of a cricket pitch. Always throw some practice deliveries at the start of a session with no batsman to gauge the direction and pace generated by the Sidearm. Players under 15 years of age should be under adult supervision when using the Sidearm.
(20110317)Shop Training Aids by Sidearm Online
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other All Ballsports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.