Sidearm Elite as used by many professional coaches the Sidearm Elite can provide a level of fast paced quality batting practice that is impossible to better. Where previously a very talented bowler would have had to run-up 20 or 25 yards to bowl a ball of similar quality, now a skilled coach can provide swinging and seaming deliveries up to 85mph to really iron out any flaw or defects in a batsman's game. This is the Sidearm for players who want to face 55mph+ deliveries.
Directions for use:
- Store your Sidearm above 5 degrees Celsius.
- Place a ball in the cup of the sidearm, aligning the seam to follow the line of the groove and slit.
- Place the ball in the Sidearm by hand, rather than by forcing the ball into the cup directly from the ground.
- Throw the ball using a normal throwing action, keeping the sidearm perpendicular to the ground.
- The release point of the ball should be governed by bringing the wrist through in a throwing action; not by stopping the sidearm mid-action to flick' the ball out.
Product Safety Instructions: The speed of delivery generated by the Sidearm could be dangerous if used inappropriately. Please follow the safety guidelines below: Always wear a batting helmet when facing the sidearm. Always throw from the full length of a cricket pitch. Always throw some practice deliveries at the start of a session with no batsman to gauge the direction and pace generated by the Sidearm. Players under 15 years of age should be under adult supervision when using the Sidearm.
Australia Wide Delivery
Some areas are not covered by Express Post. We will inform you if we cannot send with this method. See shipping policy.
Sporty's Warehouse Building 32 Strathaird Road, Bundall Qld 4217